Upcoming Nurse Advocacy Day!
Nurse Advocacy Day
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Brady Conference Center
9003 E Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Ideal for Nurses at EVERY advocacy skill level
Margaret Henbest, MSN, RN, CPNP
Representative, Idaho Legislature (1996-2008)
"Nurses & Politics: A Nurse's Place is in the HOUSE"
- Speaking the Legislative Language: Statutes, Rules and the Arizona Nurse Practice Act
- Best Practice Political Advocacy Vignettes
- AzNA Vision: A Nurse for Every Legislator
- Group Planning Strategy for RN Advocacy Week at The Capitol
- Real Time: Nurse Focused Legislation for 2018
- AzNA Members: $35.00
- Non-Members: $70.00
- Students: $25.00
Lunch is included in the registration fee
Student MUST be pre-RN license. If you already have an RN license, please select an alternate ticket option.